Recipe Type: [img src=http://i644.photobucket.com/albums/uu168/clubtwelve/smoresdip_zps0a1a3b50.jpg?t=1395881804/]
S’mores Dip – all the goodness of s’mores without the mess. This could be very dangerous.
- 1 14oz can sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- Graham Crackers, for serving
- In a small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and condensed milk on High 1 – 2 minutes, stirring about every 30 seconds, until chips are melted. Mix well. Pour into 9-inch glass pie pan, spreading evenly. Drop marshmallow creme by tablespoonfuls randomly over chocolate mixture. Microwave on High about 30 seconds or until marshmallow creme is softened. Immediately make several swirls through marshmallow and chocolate, creating a marbled appearance. Serve immediately with graham crackers for dipping.
Recipe and photo by What Megan’s Making.